Gymnastics Nova Scotia Mission
To provide and promote the opportunity for everyone in Nova Scotia to experience the sport of gymnastics in a safe, encouraging and inclusive environment.
Gymnastics Nova Scotia Vision
To excel as the education and resource vehicle for athletes, coaches, officials and clubs, enabling the provision of high quality gymnastics programs to all ages and abilities.
Gymnastics Nova Scotia Mandate
The mandate of Gymnastics Nova Scotia is:
- to be the governing body of the sport of Gymnastics in Nova Scotia
- to organise, sanction and participate in competitions, clinics and demonstrations in a way that fulfils and enhances the purpose of the organisation
- to train and certify gymnastics coaches, judges and officials
- to be the gymnastics resource and education vehicle in Nova Scotia
- to promote effective communication to all interested parties on events and issues related to the sport at provincial, national and international levels
- to facilitate the development of athletes, coaches and judges to their fullest potential
- to promote safe, positive environments for all participants